At Capitol Warehousing, we know how important it is to store your
materials in an environment you can trust. That's why we maintain
an aggressive pest control and sanitation program. So whether you
are storing powdered milk, steel coils, or lumber, you can be certain
your shipment remains intact and unharmed.
Capitol's warehousing capabilities include:
- 700,000 square feet of dry, high-cube
- 45,000 square feet of cooler and super
- Transloading operations specializing
in the transfer of materials from rail to truck or vice versa;
- Computerized inventory services that
you can access on-line; WebSynapse
- Bonded warehousing for imports;
- Bulk services, including under track
conveyors and packaging capabilities; and
- Pest, humidity and dust control.